Sunday, April 1, 2007

Review Afterthoughts

Being honest I had no clue how that review was going to be. I thought is was going to end up being a critique of how good your animation looks because it's really hard to get the idea behind them; but like everyone else I agree that as the critique went on the responses were much better. I am still struggling to understand where this is leading me, I love the experimentation! especially how it makes me think outside the box, I guess by the end of the semester I would have a much more clearer idea. So far the readings have been helping me, even though I was pretty confused at the begging of the semester as time goes by I get a better understanding of the concepts and ideas we talk in class.

Again, I agree with everyone else about the faculty reaction, or the lack of it! It would've been nice to see the response from an outsider to this kind of process and technology.

As far as my project goes I wouldn't say I am disappointed but I wish I was more clear with my ideas. I have to simplify everything next time and concebtrate on one thing instead of a bunch of them.
what's next? I love all the ideas behind this process and I'm anxious to start using them in my studio process, although I'm still hesitant on how. I guess it's a mtter of time ....

No comments: