Sunday, February 11, 2007

Project 1b - Virtual Projection






This are the images I was trying to get last week but due to "technical problems" I couldn't. This images represent Jason's break dance movement. The different colors in the pictures show the right and left legs and the small gray shape represents one of the arms. The form is not accurate, after I constructed the nurbs I modified them so that they have more space in between. The images show one top (horiz. picture) and 2 side views.
If you click on th question mark you'll see the animation. As EVERYONE knows rendering the animation was pretty frustating, It ended up looking pretty good but there are some breaks close to the end of the animation because I was rendering it in 7 different computers and kept getting errors so I ended up missing a few seconds. The point of the project was to focus on the frame, what is surface and what is void and tried to obtain that by not showing the form as a whole by making the screen long and skiny and only showing you parts of the object as I move the camera around and inside it.

1 comment:

Fiver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.